We are "Pinoy Coders Community", a Filipino community of programmers, software developers, QA engineers that are working in the software industry in the Philippines.
At "Pinoy Coders Community", we recognize that the privacy of your personal information is very important and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Any information you provide on these forums will not be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy using our site.
You can contact us anytime by using our Contact Us page.
What information we hold about you
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your username
- Your email address
- Your IP address
Other data might be collected if you choose to share it by adding more information in your Profile.
Ways we collect your information
We collect some or all of this information using the following cases:
- When you register on this site.
- When you browse this site.
- When you fill out the other fields in the Profile section.
- When you use and fill out the Contact Us page.
How your personal information is used
Below are the ways that we use your information:
- To become a registered user and to be able to contribute content to this site.
- Your email address might be used to send you notifications, announcements, or updates about this site or any newsletter the site might send. You can always opt-out for any email messages in your Profile.
- Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on this site. Your IP address is never publicly visible. The IP address will be used to block the user in case of not complying with the terms and conditions.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any data or information you shared with us are secured. We have put in place suitable measures and procedures to secure the information that we collect.
Your connection to this site happens over an SSL secured communication and is encrypted with digital signatures.
Cookies are small text files that are set by us to make this site properly work on your browser and to provide certain functionality such as remembering your certain preferences.
Acceptance of this policy
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review this policy if it changes in the future.